1. Born in Kodiak, Alaska in 1984.
2. Has been commercial fishing in Bristol Bay every summer since age nine.
3. Has a strong interest in psychology.
4. Hasn’t had to buy a T-shirt since 2005.
5. Won a “Save the Earth’s Energy” poster contest in 4th grade.
6. Can still do a standing back-flip.
7. Took off and landed a small plane without assistance after four hours of dual.
8. Has performed some of the most difficult handbell music in the repertoire.
9. Has a working Asteroids arcade machine from 1979 in the basement.
10. Talented rock skipper.
11. Has built and flown radio controlled gliders.
12. Has never played Rock Band or Guitar Hero on any setting other than expert.
13. Had only half a beer on his 21st birthday.
14. Shoots rifles left handed, but not pistols.
15. Could spell all the words in a Speak & Spell before age two.
16. Can communicate in conversational sign language.
17. Has a unicycle and knows how to ride it.